Buildings and contents cover

Finding the right protection for you

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the FCA.

buildings and contents cover

Buildings insurance, contents insurance or both

Cover for investment properties such as buy to lets

Premiums payable monthly rather than a full year with some providers

Option to increase cover for personal possessions such as bikes, wedding rings, musical instruments

buildings and contents cover

Accidental damage can be included to cover things such as carpet stains, accidental breakages

Policies can be tailored to suit your property, your personal possessions and not just a standard policy you buy off any comparison site

No form filling or administration, we do all of this for you

Access to specialist insurers for non-standard cases

Confused by all the options? We can and will guide you every step of the way.

Expert advice is available to find the right mortgage and protection for you.

Call us today on 01462 850650 or email

Registered as a Limited Company in England and Wales No. 07975959.
Registered address: 37 Church Street, Clifton, Bedfordshire, SG17 5ET.

Mortgage Quest Hitchin Limited is an Appointed Representative of Intrinsic Mortgage Planning Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.